- 1How do the schools in Newhaven and Peacehaven know if children need extra help, and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?
This depends on a number of variables
- 2How will the staff in each school support my child?
- 3How will the curriculum be matched to my child’s needs?
- 4How will I know how my child is doing?
- 5What support will there be for my child’s overall well-being?
- 6What specialist services and expertise are available at, or can be accessed by, the schools?
- 7What training do the staff who support children with special educational needs in the schools have?
- 8How will my child be included in activities outside the classroom and on school trips?
- 9How accessible are the school environments?
- 10How will the schools prepare and support my child for the future?
- 11How are the school’s resources allocated and matched to children's special educational needs?
- 12How will the decision be made about what type and how much support my child will receive?
- 13How are parents involved in the schools? How can I be involved?
- 14Who can I contact for further information in each of the schools in Newhaven and Peacehaven?